Message from the President
Foods & Grain
We are especially focused on "Asia's food market" whose economy is strongly growing along with its growing population. While making the most of Kanematsu Group's overall strength, we are commited to develop and strengthen a value-added food value-chain which is beyond just trading. With our Food Safety Management System Office, we strive to ensure product traceability, stringent hygiene, and quality management to provide additional safety and security.
Senior Executive Officer
Grain, Oilseeds & Feedstuff Division, Chief Officer,
Introduction of our business
Foods Division and Grain, Oilseed & Feedstuff Division develop a broad array of business below.
Foods & Grain
|Kanematsu Shintoa Foods Corp.||Food wholesaling and cold strage|
|Kanematsu Soytech Corp||Sales of soybean, pulses & peas and grain, and development and marketing of products for food processors such as tofu|
|Kanematsu Agritec Co., Ltd.||Manufacture and sales of feed and fertilizer|
|KAI Enterprises, Inc.||Sales of hay and roughage|
|KG Agri Products, Inc.||Seed development, contract farming, sorting, processing and sales of food soybean|
|North Pet Co., Ltd.||Manufacture of pet snacks (jerky, dried meat, biscuits)|
|PT. Kanemory Food Service||Manufacture of processed foods; Management of central kitchen|
Link to Related Press Release
- Kanematsu Commences Uruguayan Beef Imports
- Kanematsu Launches Sake Exporting Through Cross-border E-commerce Site "SAKE NETWORK"
- Joint Investment in Be Smile Project -- Supporting Sixth Sector Industrialization in the Livestock Industry --
- Kanematsu Advances into Smart Agriculture Sector with Investment in Farmnote Co., Ltd.
- Kanematsu Engages in a Pet Food Production Business in Hokkaido